05 Nov 2017 Happy Hour Returns!
It’s beer week here in Portland, Maine. Though we like to say “it’s always beer week at Liquid Riot,” there are some extra special beer drinking opportunities around town this week … checkout the lineup.
Here at the Riot we have two big beer week announcements
Monday, November 6 marks the return of happy hour … Daylight savings ends and the food and drink savings begin… 2 to 6 pm / Monday to Thursday. Happy hour specials include $2 off full size beers and a daily $6 punch. Plus the kitchen is introducing this special and tasty happy hour food menu…
- Malt powdered popcorn $5;
- Chinese take out wings $6;
- Vadouvan curried fried cauliflower with lemon yogurt;
- Chicharrónes with togorashi spice $5;
- Devils on horseback – herbed, date goat cheese stuffed jalapeño wrapped with bacon and cherry gastrique $6;
- Pulled pork taco with pickled jalapeño, cilantro, radish, shredded lettuce and lime sour cotija $6…
- We excited to welcome back Voulez-Vous Burlesque – Portland’s Premier Burlesque and Cabaret – back to the Riot
- Show starts at 9 pm and features performances by MARILYN MELONS, SUNDAE MORNING, FANTASIA, VANILLA RIOTS, OPHELIA LEGHAIR & MORE
- ALSO Just for Beer Week Beerlesque night, Liquid Riot will tap a keg of Blushing Star
- $10 for the show and take advantage of free parking behind the Riot after 6 pm